Sunday, July 31, 2016

MANIC Monday (and Tuesday!)......

                                                     *Image found on Pinterest from imgflip.com

Teachers, school counselors, and ALL educators, I know how we all start feeling when our "back to school countdown" gets under 20.  Believe me, I know! But, I have also found one way to ease the pain is to be REALLY EXCITED about new materials you are going to use!

Whether that's the book club you have been wanting to start for 2 years and now you finally have the resource (yep, that was me) or an awesome new book and lesson plan to use with your students, it's a lot more fun to start the year with something that motivates you!

Luckily, now is your chance because TPT IS HAVING A SALE on Monday and Tuesday...and everything in the Life on the Fly Store is going to be 28% off......Yes, really! 

Also, I am SO fortunate to be part of a group called Confident Counselors who have created an AMAZING e-book for the sale.  The best part?!!! There is a freebie on every page.

Be sure to check out some new stores and click on the green star to follow them. My Life on the Fly page is below.  Click on the image to download the entire e-book for FREE on TPT.

Enjoy and Happy Counseling! 
                ~ Angela



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...