Tuesday, February 17, 2015

SNOW DAY SALE!!!


                               File:Snowflake-black.png         File:Snowflake-black.png         

I'm home for a lovely #SNOWDAY!! If you are, too, check out the SNOW DAY SALE at my Life on the Fly TPT store.  I have already been doing my own online shopping this morning and thought I would include you in a Snow Sale.  If you have been eyeing one of my book club activity packs, lesson plans, or Smartboard files grab it for a 15% discount NOW!!! I also just added a Fairness Activity COMBO pack that I have been using in classroom lessons recently and will be adding other items throughout the day.
   ENJOY and Happy Counseling! ~  Angela
                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...