Monday, June 23, 2014

Believe. Imagine. Create.



I can't believe that a week from today I will be in Orlando at my first ASCA conference having just finished my breakout session presentation.  I am so psyched in anticipation of the keynote speakers, breakout presenters, receptions, and general overall atmosphere I will encounter as we live the conference theme and plan to "Build Magical Futures."  Even more exciting is the news I got last week that Michelle Obama has been added to the agenda for Tuesday...wow, what a special first conference experience to hear a keynote address from the First Lady! As a school counselor, I especially love her quote to the side because it speaks volumes about priorities and the calling I serve each day with my students.

I truly hope that if any of you are in Florida next week or have friends attending the ASCA conference that you (or they) will stop by during or after my session on Monday afternoon at 3:45 to say hi. I can't wait to meet new colleagues and learn from everyone!



Another last piece of news that I am pumped about is that I FINALLY opened a TPT store for Life on the Fly School Counselor. It was one of my goals for the summer so I'm glad to cross it off my list while it's still June. I will continue to put items on my Life on the Fly Store page, but the majority of my new material will be introduced at my TPT store here.  I hope you will visit me soon!
Happy Counseling! ~ Angela

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...