Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Countdown to 2014..............


Happy New Year's Eve!!!! 

I hope everyone has a great start to 2014.  I will be enjoying time with family and friends and celebrating a "mostly" fantastic 2013. Life isn't perfect, but I have to say that I feel lucky to have a healthy and loving family, great friends and coworkers, a job I love and feel passionate about, and opportunities for growth and creativity (like this blog) that keep me excited about each new year.  Every year my husband and I write down our "goals/wishes" for the year, and this year will be no different.  I thought the article below was a good one for educators who are thinking about their own goals for 2014.  I'll be back to my normal blogging next week. Until then, enjoy and happy counseling!  ~ Angela

http://www.edutopia.org/blog/habits-of-mind-agency-vicki-davis

*Free image above from HDwallpapersinn.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...