Sunday, August 11, 2013

Design On A Dime: Part 2

I wanted to give a quick update on my office project.  I had SO MANY of you pin my decorating post so I thought you might like to see how my wall frames turned out. I'm pretty excited! I even did a "mock up" frame so I could see how it would look with the clips and examples of student work.  I can decide once I get in my office if a portrait or landscape orientation will work best.  Check it out..................



Also, I picked up a great office decor item from the Target $1 SPOT the other day - a chalkboard wall decal in the shape of a thought/speech bubble.  Not only is it going to be a great tool for individual counseling, it will also look fantastic in my space. I plan on using it to practice starting conversations, SELF-TALK, and reframing cognitions with students.  I can just picture a student crossing out the negative thoughts they may be having about academics, friends, etc., and rewriting a positive thought on another bubble....love it!  AND love the price!   

With only a week before my work days start, these are the ideas that get me REALLY excited about returning to school and my students. 

Happy Counseling!  ~ Angela

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...